We started our story in 2017 through our sneakers' soles, blurring the line between quality, incredible designs and fair prices. We were born as a Digital Native Vertical Brand, but at this moment we are also growing very fast in Wholesale and Retail channels. The world is our stage, will you join us?
We are looking for a Communication Assistant Intern, who, under the Head of Communications, PR & Events supervision, will coordinate the international agencies for product delivery to talents and press relations, focusing on the markets where we see potential growth for the brand and giving support in communication.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people.
The internship will take place in our office in Alicante, Spain.
- Search for international talents for gifting and collaborations.
- Handling of social media. Being responsible for publications and communication with talent profiles that could be interested in collaborating with the company.
- Monthly clippings of events, workshops and appearances in international networks.
- International press search and communication. Sending press releases and graphic material.
What are we looking for?
- You have a creative mind that believes in thinking outside the box and contributing with new ideas to the company.
- You love to travel, getting to know new cultures and learning by experiencing.
- You are passionate about communication and you identify yourself with HOFF as an inspirational brand.
- You are enthusiastic, with a win win attitude, who wants to be part of a team.
- You have fluency in English to carry out the translation of press releases and communication with international media. French will be an asset.
- The possibility to have a learning agreement with the current University is a must.
Why would you love to join us?
- We are an international brand in a path for success. We have that start-up vibe where anything is possible.
- A revolution is happening in the fashion industry and we want to be a major player in the years to come.
- A very welcoming atmosphere and a very nice office where you can develop your full potential.
- A chance to gain real world experience really fast and set your career to new heights if you share our ambition.
- Work hard. Play hard. A flexible schedule so you can have a clear mind to focus on your goals.
What’s our culture like:
🚀 Be prepared to perform from day one.
💡 Share your ideas. Critical thinking.
🔮Vision is everything. Always see what is coming no matter what it comes.
🤓Transparency. Be Authentic
💯 Feedback. Fast, Honest and Direct.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent people from all walks of life (variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Feel like this job is for you? Can't wait to meet you! 👋🏻