We are on our way to becoming a major player in the fashion industry, which is why we are looking for an experienced International Social Media Strategist.
You will take full ownership to create, develop and lead the International SM Strategy across channels ( IG, TT, YT, PT,…, and any emerging platform) while reporting directly to the CMO.
This role is based in our Alicante office. If you are not living around right now, get ready to relocate to a lovely place to live! Wanna paddle surf after work? A piña colada maybe? Our offices are 20 minutes away from the sunny beaches of Alicante. It doesn't get any better than this :)
What you will be up to:
- Conceptualization, coordination, and execution of all the Content Creation strategies and planning for all the SM platforms.
- Responsible for creating the SM content calendar, posting, and managing the Community across platforms.
- Maintain a high-volume reporting system with Data Analysis and KPI’s tracking to create new digital strategies.
- Conceptualization of special online projects and third party content development to maximize key collaborations (Collaborations with KOL’s and Brand Partnership)
- Boosting strategy.
- Coordinate and adapt Corporate and Responsible Marketing SM messages.
- Daily work connecting and interacting with departments that provide key feedback for SM proposes ( SEO, CRM, WEB, Product, Voice Of Customer, Retail & Wholesale, …) to integrate digital messages in order to create complete and engaging marketing SM campaigns.
- Drive integration of PR & Press with Social Media strategies into all digital communications.
What are we looking for?
- BA in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field, specific training in Digital Marketing or Social Media will be a plus.
- 5+ years of proven social media expertise.
- Experience with social listening, community management, and measurement tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Native English.
- Creative and/or Editorial knowledge (either in Fashion, or major lifestyle brands).
- Knowledge and expertise in design tools for SM assets ( Canva, Photoshop...) will be a plus.
Why would you love to join us?
- We are an international brand on a path to success. We have that start-up vibe where anything is possible.
- A revolution is happening in the fashion industry and we want to be a major player in the years to come.
- A very welcoming atmosphere and a very nice office where you can develop your full potential.
- A chance to gain real-world experience really fast and set your career to new heights if you share our ambition.
- Work hard. Play hard. A flexible schedule so you can have a clear mind to focus on your goals.
What’s our culture like:
🚀 Be prepared to perform from day one.
💡 Share your ideas. Critical thinking.
🔮Vision is everything. Always see what is coming no matter what it comes.
🤓Transparency. Be Authentic
💯 Feedback. Fast, Honest, and Direct.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent people from all walks of life (variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Feel like this job is for you? Can't wait to meet you! 👋🏻