We started our story in 2017 through our sneakers' soles, blurring the line between quality, incredible designs and fair prices. We were born as a Digital Native Vertical Brand, but at this moment we are also growing very fast in Wholesale and Retail channels. The world is our stage, will you join us? 😏
Currently, we are looking for a Wholesale Sales Area Manager, who will be owner of the full cycle of product sales in their assigned markets with the objective of consolidating HOFF as a reference brand, increasing our turnover and market presence season after season.
This role, based in our HQ in Alicante, will be responsible of making our partners and customers dream with the strongest product proposal and brand sales support strategy to consolidate as an excellent business partner: from collection presentation, market feedback, sales maximization and coordination, key account management and development, brand positioning in the market in terms of visual impact and brand environment, new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous market sales ownership & follow up for the area.
- Development of new business opportunities.
- Develop and grow solid relationships at all levels within allocated Key Accounts.
- Key Account development and commercial network management.
- Budget follow up and reporting to the Commercial Director to define the commercial strategy.
- Visibility Plan: POS /windows.
- Commercial Brand Image & Positioning
- PR & Marketing opportunities.
- Sample set coordination.
- Off price project leader B2B .
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
What are we looking for?
You are someone with passion in fashion trends, with an outgoing sales profile with a background within the fashion industry who is ready to work hard and gain experience in an inspirational brand which is growing very fast.
At least 2 years of Sales Area Manager Experience in a similar role.
We need you to have a TOP level of Spanish and English. We are getting bigger around the globe and we are looking for talent with an international mindset. And if you happen to know any other languages, that would be amazing️. But, of course it’s not a must 😉
An acute sense of trends and product awareness. Experience in luxury brands will be consider.
Experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Will be hands-on and a natural go getter, ready to face today’s industry challenges with a positive attitude.
Why would you love to join us?
- We are an international brand in a path for success. We have that start-up vibe where anything is possible.
- A revolution is happening in the fashion industry and we want to be a major player in the years to come.
- A very welcoming atmosphere and a very nice office where you can develop your full potential.
- A chance to gain real world experience really fast and set your career to new heights if you share our ambition.
- Work hard. Play hard. A flexible schedule so you can have a clear mind to focus on your goals.
What’s our culture like:
🚀 Be prepared to perform from day one.
💡 Share your ideas. Critical thinking.
🔮Vision is everything. Always see what is coming no matter what it comes.
🤓Transparency. Be Authentic
💯 Feedback. Fast, Honest and Direct.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent people from all walks of life (variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Feel like this job is for you? Can't wait to meet you! 👋🏻