We are on our way to becoming a major player in the fashion industry, which is why we are looking for an experienced, Head of Communications to help us spread the HOFF storytelling around the globe.
As our Head of Communications, you will take ownership over our communication strategies, while reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, leading the PR & Press, Events, and Social Media team, and working closely with different departments to ensure alignment with the business goals.
This role, based in our Alicante office, will be part of the Marketing team.
What you will be up to:
- Co-create (with our CMO) the communication plan and roll it out worldwide.
- Coordination of Social Media, PR & Press, and Events.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Celebrities, and media in order to achieve business goals in accordance with the global communication strategy and budget.
- Preparation and management of the communication's budget, aligned with the company's objectives.
- Lead the internal communication team and local communication structures (PR agencies and other suppliers).
- Organize and manage a reporting system (Data Analysis, KPI tracking, Competitor Benchmarking...) for SM, Press & PR actions and oversee all reporting to company direction.
- Establishment and tracking of KPIs that maximize the department's impact on strategic and business objectives.
- Coordination and supervision of the creation and content planning across SM channels: IG, FB, YT, TT, LK, PN, and emerging platforms.
- Interaction with all departments that provide key feedback for communication proposes (CRM, WEB, Product, Voice of Costumer, Retail & Wholesale...) to integrate brand messages in order to create complete and engaging marketing campaigns.
- Corporate communication management.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in developing and delivering communication plans (SM, PR & Press). At least 5 years of experience in a fast-changing environment.
- Experience leading teams.
- Background in Fashion & Lifestyle Communication Agency experience or International Fashion brands would be a plus.
- Experience building & establishing brands.
- Ownership chip. You love to make things happen.
- Great influencing and negotiating skills at all levels.
- Business English.
Why would you love to join us?
- We are an international brand on a path to success. We have that start-up vibe where anything is possible.
- A revolution is happening in the fashion industry and we want to be a major player in the years to come.
- A very welcoming atmosphere and a lovely office where you can develop your full potential.
- A chance to gain real-world experience really fast and set your career to new heights if you share our ambition.
- Work hard. Play hard. A flexible schedule so you can have a clear mind to focus on your goals.
What’s our culture like:
🚀 Be prepared to perform from day one.
💡 Share your ideas. Critical thinking.
🔮Vision is everything. Always see what is coming no matter what it comes.
🤓Transparency. Be Authentic
💯 Feedback. Fast, Honest, and Direct.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams representing people from all walks of life (various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Feel like this job is for you? Can't wait to meet you! 👋🏻