We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to play a key role in further growing the business in HOFF around the globe 🌎
As a CX Manager, you will lead our B2B Customer Experience team located in Alicante. From the very beginning, you will coordinate the team that gives support to the Wholesale channel in different markets.
What you will be up to:
- Coordinate the Customer Experience department (Wholesale).
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through great communication and constant improvements.
- Coordinate customer journey analysis to improve processes.
- Achieve operational objectives and metrics.
- Raising red flags wherever the business process – billing, installation, or anything pre or post-sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company.
- Coordinate the assessment of customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Ensure that the team is taking the extra mile to engage customers.
What are we looking for?
Firstly, you are someone eager to take action from day one. If you aren’t afraid to take responsibility and have an important contribution to the development of our brand growth.
- To become the CX Manager, you require a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, management studies, or a related discipline. Prior experience (up to 5 years) in the field of customer service.
B2B customer success/sales and leadership experience, preferably in the retail industry.
- Strong communication skills (in English and Spanish). Additional language is a plus.
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on mentality, a problem-solver.
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, and online companies will be highly valued.
- You are a super-energetic leader with a proven track record in successfully managing and empowering cross-functional teams.
Definitely, we are looking for someone who is passionate about people, very customer oriented and has strong prioritization skills and wants to be part of a team.
Why would you love to join us?
- We are an international brand on a path to success. We have that start-up vibe where anything is possible.
- A revolution is happening in the fashion industry and we want to be a major player in the years to come.
- A very welcoming atmosphere and a lovely office where you can develop your full potential.
- A chance to gain real-world experience really fast and set your career to new heights if you share our ambition.
- Work hard. Play hard. A flexible schedule so you can have a clear mind to focus on your goals.
What’s our culture like:
🚀 Be prepared to perform from day one.
💡 Share your ideas. Critical thinking.
🔮Vision is everything. Always see what is coming no matter what comes.
🤓Transparency. Be Authentic.
💯 Feedback. Fast, Honest, and Direct.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams representing people from all walks of life (various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Feel like this job is for you? Can't wait to meet you! 👋🏻